Shopping at Dana Levy is easy:
- Use the various title links on the main menu banner of our homepage such as 'NEW IN', 'WOMEN'S JEWELLERY' or 'SHOP BY THEME' to view our various different collections for each or click on the images on the homepage if that particular item is of interest and it will take you to that chosen category or product page.
- Once you have found an item, please choose your plating/colour preferences from the options listed above the product description and click on the 'ADD TO BASKET' button on the product page.
- Please Note: The product images on each product page of our website are static product images showing examples of the product on each page and therefore do not change plating colour or bead/cord colours according to the options you choose when you place your order. It is the customers responsibility to check over their order form to ensure all the chosen options are as they wish. The images shown on your order confirmation are also static images of the product chosen and do not reflect the colour/plating options chosen by you. Please consider this when you place your order. Repeat these steps if you wish to order other items.
- Review the items in your shopping bag by clicking the ‘CART’ icon link at the top of the page.
- Click on 'CHECKOUT' to complete your order.
- Once your order has been completed you will receive an order confirmation by email with details of the items you ordered.
- If you would like a non-standard size for a particular item, please contact our customer services department via email to check if this is possible on your chosen item style before you place your order.
- If you are sending an item as a gift to someone special, feel free to add a short greeting in the ‘Special Instructions’ box in the cart section of the checkout when you place your order and we will add your greeting on a gift tag with the item you have ordered for them and will ensure no receipts are added to the package. If the item is a gift but is being sent to your address we will include the receipt for your reference, unless you notify us not to on your order confirmation.