Just Added To Your Cart
Under legislation known as the Consumer Contracts Regulations, If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you have a right to cancel orders for items from our jewellery collections purchased from our website within a statutory cooling-off period. This is 14 working days from the day after the date on which the order was delivered to you. We require that you contact us within 14 days of delivery by email / phone (See Return / Exchange Procedure below), and the new and unused item (s) is/are returned to us within 14 days (UK and International) of the date of when you inform us of your decision to cancel your order. We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on new and unused items as long as the items have all their original labelling and are returned in their original gift bag packaging complete with its individual care card. New and unused means there are no marks on the item, it has not been worn or used, does not smell of perfume or any other aroma and is returned to us in perfect saleable condition. We will not accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been worn, washed, and/or have their original tags removed. We strongly advise all customers to check items thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
For hygiene reasons, we are not able to accept returns on earrings purchased at Dana Levy Ltd unless they are faulty upon delivery.
Please Note: If your order has already been dispatched when you decide to cancel your order we will be unable to redirect it, so we request that you follow the Return/Exchanges procedure below upon receipt.
We reserve the right to charge for re-posting of orders returned to us in error.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations legislation Bespoke and personalised goods are exempt from the cancellation rights. Any Bespoke and personalised items ordered by you that are bespoke or non- catalogue (inc. non standard sizes, made to order items, non standard colours requested by you when placing your order, or jewellery altered as per your request etc) are exempt from the cancellation rights.
Any pieces sold on our website which are Bespoke, personalised and hand-made (as stated above) as per your chosen specifications cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed. We are also unable to offer refunds and/or exchanges on Bespoke, non-catalogue or customised pieces which have been made to suit your requirements, or anything that is sold at a discounted price.
We will only refund Bespoke orders if the item is faulty on delivery and cannot be repaired.
In the event of an exchange, items are subject to product availability and the customer will incur any delivery/shipping costs for returning items to be exchanged and for resending the preferred item back to you to be agreed before your unwanted item is returned to us. We can only exchange an item for a different style or colour depending on our stock availability and with the same value or higher than the original item (minus the original P&P costs). If the item you would like to exchange your order for is higher in price than the price of the original order, we will advise on the price difference to pay as well as the P&P charge for sending you the exchanged item.
Please Note: If your initial order qualified for “Free Shipping”, this offer is only applicable to the initial order and not for exchanged items. You will be responsible for paying for shipping the exchanged item back to you. Please follow the ‘Exchange Procedure’ below.
Please also note that P&P charges from the original order will be deducted from the credit amount of the original order against the total cost of the preferred item when the exchange is processed. If you wish to exchange an item, please follow the ‘Exchange Procedure’ below and include details of your preferred item so we can reserve it for you if the item is in stock. Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check.
RETURN / EXCHANGE PROCEDURE
1. To cancel your order and arrange an exchange or return, Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org putting EXCHANGE or RETURN & your customer order reference number in the subject heading box. Please include your name, address, and contact number, details of the product including the order date, order reference number and the reason for exchanging /returning the item. We will then confirm if it is possible to process your request and issue you a RETURNS REFERENCE NUMBER and will email you a Returns Form. Please do not return your order unless you receive confirmation from us that your order is returnable and you receive a ‘Returns reference number’ and Returns Form.
Alternatively you can call us on: +44 (0)7905430010 with your order details to inform us of your wish to return/exchange your order.
2. If you receive the aforementioned confirmation from us that your order is exchangeable / returnable, Please return the item and include your completed returns form with your full contact details including name, address and contact number/email address, and reason for returning the item(s). Please also advise whether you would like to make a return or an exchange and state the exact desired item(s) name as stated on our website, plating, colour, etc.
3. Please securely wrap and package the item with the completed form and send it to our head office at:
Customer Services Department
Dana Levy Ltd
PO Box 48588
4. All unwanted orders must be returned to us via a secure, trackable postal service (with insurance for the value of the item (s) being returned. If you are based in the UK, we recommend Royal Mail ‘Signed for’ or ‘Special Delivery’ services. Dana Levy Ltd does not accept any responsibility for return postage costs, nor for any items lost, stolen or damaged in transit. These responsibilities are those of the customer.
5. When returning an item from overseas, please kindly follow the same procedure above. Dana Levy Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for return postage costs, nor for any items lost, stolen or damaged in transit. These responsibilities are those of the customer. Therefore we strongly recommend using a secure and tracked service to return the goods to Dana Levy Ltd. Please also take extra care if a customs declaration form is required, to correctly mark the goods as a 'Returned Item'. This will ensure that no additional customs fees are incurred. In the instance that an item is incorrectly marked and a customs fee is incurred, this will be passed onto the customer. This may also delay the returns process. If you are uncertain about how to fill in the customs form correctly, please speak with the relevant customs department at your local postal service before returning the item to us.
Once your unwanted order has been received by us within the stated timescale stated above, we will begin to process your refund request. Each item will undergo a quality control check and once verified your refund will be issued within 15 days of us receiving your returned order. All undamaged, unworn and correctly returned items will be credited to the original customer’s credit or debit card including sales taxes for all EU country shipments. As previously stated, international customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the EU.
Please Note: If we receive your return in a condition which we feel is not fit for exchange or refund, we shall get in touch with you to discuss proceedings. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund for any item sent back in a condition where the item has been used or damaged. If this is the case, the item will be returned to you at your cost. Only items which we can confirm as new and unused will be eligible for a refund or exchange, and they have reached our Returns department within the timescale stated (unless otherwise authorised).
Any returned items received without a Returns Number and completed Returns Form will result in a delay in your refund being processed, and in some circumstances may be returned to the sender.
Returns received outside of the above stated timelines are accepted at the discretion of Dana Levy Ltd.
In the rare event that the item(s) you order are delivered faulty or damaged please contact our customer services department on +44(0)7905430010 or email us at: email@example.com to inform us of this and to arrange a repair, replacement or a refund.
Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 6 months after delivery. Please provide your order number and date of purchase when contacting ‘Dana Levy Ltd’ with your fault claim. All items returned as faulty will be inspected by Dana Levy Ltd and any items deemed to be a result of fair wear and tear, accidental damage or handled without the correct care as per our care instructions on our website / enclosed with the order, will not be accepted as faulty. We are happy to repair faulty items free of charge within a period of 6 months after delivery of the item. Exchanges are possible if the item is unrepairable.
We offer a full repairs service for most of our jewellery items needing some TLC after the free repairs period of 6 months from the date of the order of the item. There is a charge for this service, to cover the cost of the labour for the repair and to replace any components missing from the original item (if applicable) along with any shipping costs incurred. The fee varies according to each item so if you would like to use this service please contact us with your order number and details of the repair needed and we can advise on the costs involved.
If someone has sent you a special gift from ‘Dana Levy Ltd’ but it wasn’t quite right, then you can exchange it for a different style or colour with the same cost value (or higher) within 14 days after delivery. Please follow the same exchange procedure as above and advise on the name of the person who bought the item for you when you contact us so we can check that the order date complies with our terms and conditions for exchanges.
Please note that the above terms still apply to all exchange requests.
P&P FOR RETURNS /EXCHANGES
If you are returning a non-faulty item because it is unsuitable, we cannot refund the postage you incurred when returning the item. If you are returning an item because it is faulty and request a refund, we will refund the postage paid by you when returning the item including any P&P charges incurred when buying the original item. Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are not refunded for shipments outside the UK. Returns or exchanges received outside the stated timescale of 14 days will not be accepted, unless previously authorised by the directors of ‘Dana Levy Ltd’.
The ‘Dana Levy Ltd’ Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods or your right to cancel orders under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.