HOW DO I ORDER ITEMS FROM THE DANA LEVY WEBSITE?
Shopping at Dana Levy is easy:
- Use the various title links on the main menu banner of our homepage such as 'NEW IN', 'WOMEN'S JEWELLERY' or 'SHOP BY THEME' to view our various different collections for each or click on the images on the homepage if that particular item is of interest and it will take you to that chosen category or product page.
- Once you have found an item, please choose your plating/colour preferences from the options listed above the product description and click on the 'ADD TO BASKET' button on the product page.
- Repeat these steps if you wish to order other items.
- Review the items in your shopping bag by clicking the ‘CART’ icon link at the top of the page.
- Click on 'CHECKOUT' to complete your order.
- Once your order has been completed you will receive an order confirmation by email with details of the items you ordered.
- If you would like a non-standard size for a particular item, please contact our customer services department via email to check if this is possible on your chosen item style before you place your order.
- If you are sending an item as a gift to someone special, feel free to add a short greeting in the ‘Special Instructions’ box in the cart section of the checkout when you place your order and we will add your greeting on a gift tag with the item you have ordered for them and will ensure no receipts are added to the package. If the item is a gift but is being sent to your address we will include the receipt for your reference, unless you notify us not to on your order confirmation.
DO I NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO PLACE AN ORDER?
You can shop on the Dana Levy website without registering and/or creating an account.
However, if you do register with us, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits;
- Track your orders and review past purchases.
- Save items in your shopping basket for your next visit.
- Save your address so you can shop even quicker next time.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I FORGET MY ACCOUNT PASSWORD?
To re-set your password, follow the 'FORGOTTEN PASSWORD' instructions on the SIGN IN page to reset your password.
Please Note: For security reasons we are unable to send your old password via email.
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION KEPT PRIVATE?
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DOES DANA LEVY ACCEPT AND IS IT SAFE?
We accept Visa, Visa MasterCard, Visa Debit, Mastercard, American Express cards and payment via Paypal. All payments are processed through a secure and PCI compliant checkout system provided by Shopify.
To ensure that you don't experience any delays to your order, please make sure all your details are entered correctly, especially your telephone number and email address so that we are able to contact you should we need to verify something on your order.
If you would prefer to place an order by telephone, you can call our customer services department on +44 (0)790 543 0010, Monday – Friday 0930-1830 GMT.
CAN I CHOOSE THE CURRENCY I PAY IN?
You will be billed in British Pounds Sterling £GBP, according to the currency rate of your bank on the date of purchase. If you wish to view the estimated amount in EUR or US$ before you make your purchase, please click on the drop down currency button on the main banner next to the CART on the main banner menu.
CAN I CHANGE OR AMEND MY ORDER ONCE IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
Before your purchases have been prepared for dispatch we can amend or cancel your order, and/or edit your shipping details.
However, we are unable to combine orders or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
If you need to make any amendments, please call our customer services department as soon as possible on +44 (0)790 543 0010 for further assistance.
DOES DANA LEVY SHIP TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
We are only able to deliver to one address per order. If you would like to send your purchases to multiple addresses, we advise that you place a separate order for each destination.
IS MY ORDER INSURED AND DO I NEED TO SIGN FOR MY ORDER UPON DELIVERY?
All your orders purchased via our website are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from Dana Levy HQ to your specified shipping address. Once your package has been delivered and signed for at your specified address, it is no longer covered.
To ensure that your purchases arrive safely and in perfect condition, we require proof of delivery for all orders and are unable to send orders out to be delivered without a signature. If nobody is in when the order is delivered, Royal Mail/Your local postal service should leave a “Whilst you were out” card with details of where to collect your order. We cannot be held responsible if the postal service doesn’t leave this note. We regularly track dispatched orders and if we are notified that the customer was not in to accept the order and a “whilst you were out” notice was left, we will email you to check if you received the notice just in case.
HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE, AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
For information on our delivery charges to your chosen destination, please view our delivery information Here.
HOW MUCH DUTY AND TAX WILL I HAVE TO PAY?
The product prices displayed on our website are exclusive of all international taxes and duties. Once your order arrives at its destination you will be required to pay all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to, in order to release your order from customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel. Dana Levy has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by any additional charges you were not expecting.
Please view our shipping information in more detail HERE
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a ‘shipping confirmation' email from us to let you know that your order is on the way which will include a Royal Mail tracking number of the order. You can track the delivery of your order using this tracking number via the Royal Mail website.
If you have registered for an account on our website, you can check the status of your order by signing into My Account, viewing your order and checking the Order Update section.
HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Making a return or exchange is easy. You have 14 days to decide whether you wish to keep your order from the date you receive it.
For full details on our Returns / Exchanges policy and procedure, click HERE
DO YOU OFFER A REPAIRS SERVICE?
We offer a complimentary repairs service up to 6 months from the date of purchase. Any repairs beyond this timescale will incur a repair fee which varies according to the item needing repair, and if any components are missing. If you would like to enquire about a repair for a particular item needing some TLC, please email our customer services team at: firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible about the item in question, including the product name and code as per our website, when it was purchased (if possible please provide your order reference number too). Please also include details of the repair needed and if any components are missing so we can calculate and provide an accurate estimate of costs as quickly as possible.
For further information please read our Terms & Conditions HERE.