GLASS SEED BEAD COLOUR GRADIENT OPTIONS (BEADED NECKLACES)
GLASS SEED BEAD COLOUR MIX OPTIONS (BEADED NECKLACES)
PURPLE / YELLOW MIX
RED / BEIGE / GREEN MIX
BROWN / BLACK MIX
BLACK / WHITE / RED MIX
HOW DO I ORDER ITEMS FROM THE DANA LEVY WEBSITE?
Shopping at Dana Levy is easy:
- Use the various title links on the main menu banner of our homepage such as 'NEW IN', 'WOMEN'S JEWELLERY' or 'SHOP BY THEME' to view our various different collections for each or click on the images on the homepage if that particular item is of interest and it will take you to that chosen category or product page.
- Once you have found an item, please choose your plating/colour preferences from the options listed above the product description and click on the 'ADD TO BASKET' button on the product page.
- Repeat these steps if you wish to order other items.
- Review the items in your shopping bag by clicking the ‘CART’ icon link at the top of the page.
- Click on 'CHECKOUT' to complete your order.
- Once your order has been completed you will receive an order confirmation by email with details of the items you ordered.
- If you would like a non-standard size for a particular item, please contact our customer services department via email to check if this is possible on your chosen item style before you place your order.
- If you are sending an item as a gift to someone special, feel free to add a short greeting in the ‘Special Instructions’ box in the cart section of the checkout when you place your order and we will add your greeting on a gift tag with the item you have ordered for them and will ensure no receipts are added to the package. If the item is a gift but is being sent to your address we will include the receipt for your reference, unless you notify us not to on your order confirmation.
CAN I ORDER A JEWELLERY PIECE IN A NON STANDARD SIZE?
Almost all our jewellery pieces are handmade to order. All our beaded pieces including our glass bead and semi precious gemstone beaded bracelets, necklaces and anklets can be made to a smaller or larger size than the standard size shown on the product page of our website at no extra cost if requested at the time of placing your order. If you wish to order a beaded piece in a different size to the size listed please email us BEFORE you place your order to ensure this is possible or add your request in the ‘Special Instructions’ box on the cart page before you click on the ‘checkout’ button.
PLEASE NOTE: If you request a beaded bracelet in a non standard size, please kindly take into account that you will need to stretch it over your hand to get it on so please ensure there is at least a 1/2 inch gap between your actual wrist size and the bracelet size you would like to order so there is no tension on the elastic that will cause it to snap. The bracelet should be able to move freely when worn. We cannot accept responsibility for non standard bespoke bracelets breaking due to being made too small to fit over your hand or being too tight on your wrist.
Our friendship bracelets are usually one size only as although they are handmade they are not made in-house. However we do sometimes have stock of larger or smaller friendship bracelets but are limited in the colour choices available. If you wish to purchase a friendship bracelet in a non standard size please email us before you place your order to ensure we have a bracelet in the size and colour mix you would like.
If there are any other jewellery pieces on our website that you would like to order in a different size to the size shown on the product page please email our customer services team HERE to enquire if it’s possible before you place your order.
Please kindly note that any jewellery pieces ordered by you in a non standard size is considered ‘bespoke’ and therefore non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you have bought beaded bracelets at the standard size shown on our website and would like them resized after purchase, this can be done so via our repair service which is payable. For further details please enquire via email HERE
DO I NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO PLACE AN ORDER?
You can shop on the Dana Levy website without registering and/or creating an account.
However, if you do register with us, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits;
- Track your orders and review past purchases.
- Save items in your shopping basket for your next visit.
- Save your address so you can shop even quicker next time.
CAN I CHANGE OR AMEND MY ORDER ONCE IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
Before your purchases have been prepared for dispatch we can amend or cancel your order, and/or edit your shipping details.
However, we are unable to combine orders or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
If you need to make any amendments, please call our customer services department as soon as possible on +44 (0)790 543 0010 for further assistance.